Planning a fundraising event is a great strategy for nonprofits looking to spread awareness and raise money. However, planning a profitable event is no small feat, and it is common to feel overwhelmed by the process. We’ve put together an event planning workshop that will remove some of your anxiety - Event Planning 101: Envisioning & Executing a Profitable Event.
ConceptLink will share insights gathered from our experience planning a range of events, from million dollar fundraisers to intimate donor receptions. At Event Planning 101, attendees will learn practical tools for creating a revenue-generating event that fits their nonprofits’ brand and resonates with their organizations’ stakeholders.
Date: Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Time: 5:00 to 8:00pm
Location: African Services Committee
429 West 127th Street (off Amsterdam Ave)
New York, NY
This interactive workshop will also give attendees an opportunity to practice what they learned through role playing and case studies. Refreshments will be provided as well as take-home materials and templates.
Click here to register. Space is limited to 35 participants; RSVP today to reserve your spot!
Participants will practice lessons learned through role playing and interactive case studies.
More details on the event: Your registration fee includes refreshments and:
- Two hours of training led by experienced professionals
- Take-home materials with helpful templates for your budget, revenue projections, and sponsorship tracking
- An insider’s list of nonprofit-friendly venues
- An opportunity to network with fellow nonprofit leaders in the New York area
- Ongoing access to ConceptLink’s future workshops, webinars and Quick Concepts
Follow hashtag #tipsCL on Twitter for tips and event updates!