- International Program Management
Few studies exist that focus specifically on US-based international organizations and their unique needs in the nonprofit sector. Our final report will fill an information void by offering valuable insights on Africa-interest groups located in the US. Participation in the study consists of a one-hour phone interview with the Executive Director, Development or Communications Director, or a Project Manager of each participating organization. Responses are recorded anonymously.
A countless number of organizations will benefit from the insights and results of this research study, and your contribution is an essential first step to the success of this project. To thank you for participating, we are pleased to offer you the following:
- Your organization will be listed in the report, which is a great way to gain exposure for your cause.
- You will be invited to the report launch event, where you can network with peer organizations who also participated in the study.
You Are Eligible If…
- Your organization has programs or services in at least one African country. (It is acceptable to have activities in other regions of the world as well.)
- Your organization is a registered 501c3 nonprofit.
- Your organization has an office based in the United States.
- Indego Africa
- Africa Rural Connect
- Shared Interest
- BRAC USA
- FACE Africa
- Visao Foundation
- South Africa- Washington International Program
- The African Network
- Focal Point Global
- Hope Through Health
- Nigeria Higher Education Foundation
- Mali Nyeta Inc
- Impact Network
- Georges Malaika Foundation
- Global Health Corps
- Amandla Development
- African Leadership Foundation
- Hope Through Education
- Nyaka AIDS Orphans Project
- Vort Port International
- Zawadi Fund International
- ChangeALife Uganda
- Mozambican Fundraising Network
- Bitone Center and Troupe